The Six Sigma Black Belt consists of methods and practices that aim to improve the overall quality of product or services for an organization. These practices help organizations to reach high-performance standards and better customer satisfaction. Six Sigma is a quality improvement philosophy that leads to increased profitability and continuous innovation of products and services helping. These techniques help organizations achieve zero defect and near to perfect business outcomes.
The Six Sigma Black Belt course offered by the CADD Centre in association with Synergy aims to train students and professionals in the “Six Sigma” philosophies and methods with supporting systems and tools. This course is designed to convert students and professionals into quality champions through the rigorous training and skill development program. This program encompasses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of DMAIC. Through this course, the participants gain knowledge about the Six Sigma Tools and methods.
This course lays emphasis on methods that can improve the performance of professionals by training them in tools or a set of tools that helps reduce processing time while delivering projects maintaining the quality and consistency of products and services. The Six Sigma approach helps professionals to improve services on time while eliminating defects leading the project towards perfection.
This quality enhancement program demonstrates the candidate’s ability to deploy skills across enterprise-wide projects and help them follow a full-time excellence approach.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- Process and Financial Metrics
- Project Reporting Expectations
- Project definition
- Project Charters
- Estimating Financial Metrics
- Definition of process outputs
- Process Mapping
- Basic Statistics
- Fundamentals of Statistical Measures
- Control Charts
- Common and Special Cause Improvement Strategies
- Introduction to Minitab
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability Analysis
- Quality Tools / Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments
- Improve and Control
- Course Materials (including Body of Knowledge)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Orange-text Belt Certification upon the completion of Project
- Any working professional who has a flair for statistical quality management.
Who can enroll:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Software Professionals, Software Quality Assurance Team Members, Senior Management, etc.