What’s the course about?:
ETAP is the most powerful software in the area of Electrical Power systems. Using this software you can design and analyze your power system from the source of power all the way to the loads connected to it. It offers an integrated and interactive software solution for modeling, design, analysis, simulation, operation, control, optimization and automation of electrical power systems.
ETAP is used as an analysis platform for the designing, simulating, operating and automation of generation and distribution of industrial power systems.
Key course content:
- Introduction to Electrical System design
- Basics of Electrical Power System
- Substation Design
- Single Line diagram
- Working with ETAP software
- Various modules in ETAP
- Load Flow Analysis
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Motor Acceleration
- Transformer Sizing
- Electrical Protection and Relays
Who can enroll:
- B. Tech / B.E in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Electrical Engineering
- Professionals in Power System field
ETAP is the leading software used by Electrical engineers for modeling of Electrical systems. Being the leading software in the industry, knowledge of ETAP has become a SKILL for Electrical engineers of today.